Wednesday, March 10, 2010

End of February Update


Wow, my foster mom and I have been so busy, my first month has gone over great! In the past month, my foster mom has taught me lots of behavior commands: I know my name, "hurry" which means to go potty, "kennel", "sit", "release" which is my command to stop sitting, "let's go" means to walk beside her nicely, "no", "here" which means to come to her immediately, and "dress" which means to stand and put my gentle leader and cape on, and finally "car" which means to jump into the car! WOW, i'm learning so much. On top of all this fun, I've been poopy lately =(, but i'm okay now-I took some medicine called Metronidazole.


Here's all the places I've gone to this month:

Played with children and adults of different ethnic backgrounds

Playtime with a 9 month old, a teenager, and adults

Church (guitar and drums)

Small and large dogs

Car Rides

Snow

Rain

School

walking on grass, cement, and over grates

"hurry" on grass, cement, and mulch

Car Wash (I was in the car and watched it from the window...it was fun)

Elevators

and I've people watched outside of WalMart


This past month was a lot of fun. I love this journey of becoming a service dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment